When you are working on a research project, the aim is to address a problem from a different perspective or approach. This means identifying gaps in the research as well as previous studies that have also looked at the issue. This article will provide tips on what makes a good literature review. You can think of it as a “How to Write a Literature Review for Dummies.”
How to Perform a Good Literature Review?
If you do not know how to start a good literature review, you need to know that it starts by determining a few aspects related to your research. First, you need to identify the purpose of your work. You should also think about how much agreement there is about whatever theories are out there that pertain to your topic. Other factors such as the length of your paper and how many previous studies have been conducted on the topic.
With that in mind, here are some things to include in your literature review:
- A discussion of relevant theories and ideas that serve as the foundation for your study. For instance, as you discuss the relationship between one thing and another, you should make reference to any theories or models that address this link. This will help provide context for your study.
- Information about the current trends and circumstances as they relate to your research. Identify whatever questions, issues or debates are at the forefront. Since new discoveries are being made all the time, you should indicate how your research fits into these changing developments.
- Provide the reader with information about your topic from a historical perspective. What were some of the beliefs about your topic in the past? By understanding how theories have changed and how perceptions have evolved, you are indicating to the reader that you understanding how to discuss and apply theoretical concepts.
- Familiarize the reader with the terminology related to your field. Depending on the complexity of your topic, you might need to define obscure terms or those that are context-specific.
- A summary of related research as a way of discussing what the studies have succeeded in uncovering and what they have yet to find. Ultimately, the purpose of your research is to expand upon or challenge other work.
- Strong, credible sources. This is importance since successful research builds upon the work found in previous studies.
Types of Literature Reviews
There is no single universal approach to writing a literature review. They differ in terms of structure, length, and complexity. They can revolve around a very specific topic for which there is very little research (or even just a single published study). On the other hand, a literature review could cover a topic that has been studied in detail by many researchers. While we have discussed the literature review more in terms of how it serves as an important section or chapter of a research paper, it can also be published as a standalone work.
Order Affordable and Effective Custom Literature Reviews from EssaysLab.com
You might know what makes a good literature review, but it does not mean you always have the time to write it. A high quality literature review requires a great deal of reading and you will often realize that after finishing an article, it is not even the right fit for your review. That is an extremely frustrating feeling! This is why you should hire a professional writer from EssaysLab.com to write your literature review for you.
Writing a proper literature review is essential if you want to carry out your research objectives. You must be able to identify the right articles, discuss them within the context of your own research, and use them to make your research paper more relevant and understandable in the minds of the reader. This is exactly what our talented writers can accomplish for you!
Here are just a few of the reasons why purchasing a custom-made literature review is the perfect solution:
- Our writers have degrees in virtually every field, which means we will be able to find a specialist who already has a great deal of understanding on issues related to your topic.
- It allows you to focus on other sections of your research so that you will maximize your productivity.
- We offer some of the best rates for our services in the entire custom writing industry.
- We offer free revisions and even a full money back guarantee in the unlikely event that your custom literature review fails to meet your expectations.
- Everything that we write is unique and made just for you! We never cut corners by plagiarizing our papers.
- Our customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you whenever you need our help!
Best Custom Literature Reviews by Qualified Experts
When you place an order, we study the instructions you provide in terms of the length of assignment you require, your topic, the timeframe you want your literature review completed in and any other details that are relevant to your assignment. If we are clear about your requirements, we select the most suitably-qualified writer for your assignment. As well as choosing a writer with knowledge in your field, we ensure they have the right credentials to create a paper that is aligned to the highest academic standards.
The writers at our company, from whom you can buy a literature review, are native English speakers and they understand all the language intricacies of written English. Generally, they are very well-educated and they appreciate how important it is to have good writing skills, and they understand you need your custom papers delivered punctually. We can also write your paper in UK or US English as required and colloquialism can be applied where necessary or appropriate.
The price of our service is reasonably cheap and is based on an educational level. This may seem obvious because the higher the academic level, the better educated and skilled the writer needs to be and they will expect higher remuneration. Really, this is to your benefit because you will have peace of mind knowing that your custom literature reviews are being professionally written. A successful recipe needs the best ingredients. If you apply inferior quality at the outset, the end product will be inferior. So, because we want to ensure your success, we only deliver the best literature reviews of any complexity level. So, if you are having time restrictions and are wondering how to get all your assignments completed by their deadline, or if you need literature review examples to guide you, just ask us for a help.
With so much riding on the outcome of your literature review, writing this important paper yourself is a roll of the dice. But when you entrust the writing to our experts, you never have to worry about the outcome! So place that order today and let EssaysLab.com relieve you of the burden and get you the best grades!