How Progressive Delivery Can Help You Manage Big Orders
Undoubtedly, getting a large assignment delivered to you in sections is an effective method for managing these more complex writing projects. Generally speaking, large orders are deemed to be those that comprise of 20 or 20+ pages. However, where single line spacing is used, assignments of 10 pages and 10+ pages can be considered to be large since double-spacing can easily beef up a paper’s size to 20+ pages. In any event, progressive delivery is an option EssaysLab.com offers if you use our writing services.
Progressive Delivery – The Benefits:
- Eliminates the difficulties associated with order tracking. Since a paper arrives in sections, the receiver has plenty opportunity to check it/approve/or get revisions before the date by which it is to be submitted arrives.
- Increased time for getting a paper corrected/revised. While our standard service only gives you 2 days past delivery for free revisions, progressive delivery gives the customer 30 days!
- Your paper will be written by our best and most skilled writer. Then it will be reviewed (and errors removed) by an expert and conscientious editor.
- Your order will be personally monitored from start to finish by a manager specifically assigned to the task. As well as ensuring you have the means to communicate at all times with your assigned writer, this person will make sure all work is completed as per your instructions and to your utmost satisfaction.
How we deliver orders – the process we use*:
- 4 days maximum (may be less than 4 days) is the timeframe agreed to complete the order: Section 1 (or 25%) of order completed and sent to you before the deadline clock registers 50% completed time. (Imagine, for example, you order 20 pages from our company and we agreed to complete it in 2 days. Then, it is our responsibility to complete and deliver 5 pages of this order by the time one day (1 day) ticks over on the deadline clock.
- 5 to 11 days is the timeframe agreed to complete the order: Section 1 (or 25%) of order completed and sent to you before deadline clock registers 25% completed time. Section 2 (or 50%) of the order completed and sent to you before deadline clock registers 50% completed time.
- 12 days (or 12-plus days) is the timeframe agreed to complete the order: Section 1 (or 25%) of the order completed and sent to you before deadline clock registers 25% completed time. Section 2 (or 50%) of order completed and sent to you before deadline clock registers 50% completed time. Section 3 (or 75%) completed and sent to you before deadline clock registers 75% completed time.
Clearly, our company needs to charge slightly more for this special service, which in this case, is +15%.
- Customers should feel free to get in touch with our helpful representatives or their own personally-assigned manager if the method we describe above is in some way unsuitable for their particular situation. Our team will fully cooperate and take every step they can to develop a plan that accommodates your circumstances.
Additional Services –Short/Small (Less than 20 pages) Orders
Although our company provides a free revision service covering all orders, this service is available only for a limited time period (48 hours) once an order has been delivered. Those who use our services are welcome, however, to request an extension (up to 14 days) to this timeframe.
Where customers ask us to provide drafts, we do so when half of the agreed deadline – 50% – has expired. Therefore, if EssaysLab.com agrees a deadline of 2 days with the customer, that customer will receive their draft after 1 day of expired time and it will take the form of either a) 600 words in single-spaced typing or b) 300 words in double-spaced typing.
Where customers ask us to provide summaries, we provide single page (1-page) documents so that the recipient can see at a brief glance what the content of the fuller text is i.e. the most important ideas, information or points contained in it. There are some situations where summaries are particularly useful and where our company recommends them, e.g., where an individual is instructed to report progress on a research project, provide regular updates, and so on.