How to Write a Unique Essay Online
Essay writing – students either love it or they hate it
There just does not seem to be any in-between. Unfortunately for those who hate to write, essays are a part of student life from high school on, and they are usually assigned in many courses beyond English.
The process to write good essay assignments is relatively straightforward, and most students are taught this process in early high school. It bears repeating, however, because many simply do not utilize it – it is simply easier to just “dig in” to the assignment without any organizational framework, and this will usually result in improper flow of thought.
- Choose a Topic: Sometimes, the topic is assigned, but, if not, you will need to select a relevant one that is an appropriate scope for a 5-paragraph essay. The difference between Democrats and Republicans, for example, is far too broad a topic. The difference between the Democrats and Republicans on abortion or gun control, however, is a sufficiently narrow topic for an essay.
- Brainstorm ideas. Some students like to use lists; others might use a Venn diagram. Once ideas are on paper, it is time to combine those that are closely related and to eliminate those that seem off-topic or too minor. Once this is complete, these sub-topics should be organized from most important down and should include at least three sub-topics, for 3 body paragraphs.
- Essay papers that result in good grades may require a small amount of research, if only to gather some factual data to support what one states. In other instances, they will only require descriptions or narratives. The purpose of the essay will determine this. Generally, however, high school and college essay papers assigned in courses other than English will require factual information.
- Introduction: A truly professional essay grabs the reader with a “hook,” so that s/he will want to read on. For example, “In 2011, there were 9,146 gun deaths in the U.S. and only 39 in the UK,” would cause a reader surprise, as well as inform him/her of the topic for the essay. When you are able to compose these types of introductions, you are on your way to mastering how to write a unique essay.
- Body Paragraphs: Each body paragraph should address one sub-topic, and, as stated above, should move from the most to least important. If you are writing a narrative, however, the body paragraphs will tell a story, and they should be organized chronologically.
Conclusion: Your conclusion should state your thoughts or reflections, should sum up the points you have made, or point the reader in a direction for action.
If you are struggling with how to write a unique essay, you may wish to seek some essay online assistance from EssaysLab.com. Here, you can search for essay papers on specific topics, find additional information on how to write good essay assignments, review sample high school and college essay papers.
Another service offered by EssaysLab.com is the creation of professional essay assignments, based upon individual student need. You may order a custom, original essay for a specific assignment and, in doing so, have an exemplary model to follow as you continue to learn how to write a unique essay.
Learning how to write a unique essay is a process and requires practice
It also requires having examples of various types of essays to use as guides as one continues to enhance his/her own skills. Buying custom essay online assistance for a cheap price from EssaysLab.com is a good place to begin. Buy our services today for a cheap price and let us help you become the writer that achieves great essay grades!